Stone was a Bad Boy…

He ate the Customer Service Relations teams’ employee appreciation gifts. A good reminder to all that chocolate and raisins are toxic to pets. He will be okay, but has 48 hours of fluids ahead of him. Poor Stone!


– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: