Stone was a Bad Boy… He ate the Customer Service Relations teams’ employee appreciation gifts. A good reminder to all that chocolate and raisins are toxic to pets. He will be okay, but has 48 hours of fluids ahead of him. Poor Stone! – Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Share this:TwitterFacebookEmailPrintLinkedInRedditTumblrPinterestWhatsAppSkypeLike this:Like Loading... Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here... Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ) Cancel Connecting to %s Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email.